Not got a Betway account yet? Bet £30 on Oxford vs Newcastle on Tuesday and you’ll receive a £30 free bet for Tottenham vs Southampton on Wednesday.
How to get your £30 matched bet
Betway offer their new customers the chance to get up to £30 in free bets when they open an account. This is in the form of a match deposit bonus, meaning if you deposit between £10 and £30 you will be credited with a free bet worth the same as your deposit!
All you have to do is follow these simple steps to get underway:
- Go to Betway via our link
- Sign up for a new account
- Make your first deposit of a minimum £10
- Place a qualifying bet of between £10 and £30 on a single sports bet worth odds of 3/4 at the minimum
- You will be credited with a free bet worth the same as your first bet – to be used within 7 days!
We recommend placing your qualifying bet on the FA Cup replay between Oxford United and Newcastle United on Tuesday night to take advantage of your £30 free matched bet on Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton on Wednesday. Here’s what we’re backing!
Our Oxford vs Newcastle tip
Many members of this Newcastle side will remember the club’s harrowing trip to the Kassam Stadium in the FA Cup just three seasons ago. On that trip to Oxfordshire, the Premier League Magpies fell to an embarrassing 3-0 defeat against their lower-league opponents and the U’s proved to be a thorn in their side once again when they secured a 0-0 draw in the Fourth Round clash between the sides at St James’ Park just over a week ago.
Given how poor Newcastle’s record is in the FA Cup (the North-East club have not progressed as far as the Fifth Round since the 2005/2006 season), we anticipate a difficult night for them under the lights against Karl Robinson’s men who will want to gift their supporters another night to remember here. The home win; draw no bet market is the one we’re looking at here.
Our Spurs vs Southampton tip
You can safely assume that Jose Mourinho will fancy his chances in the FA Cup this season having won five English domestic cup medals already in his career. The Portuguese boss will be hoping his team can build on a very strong results last time out too where the Lilywhites battled hard to grind out a 2-0 home victory over Manchester City on Sunday afternoon.
Southampton make the trip to North London in fairly strong form despite Saturday’s hammering at the hands of champions elect Liverpool and with the prolific Danny Ings in their ranks, we do fancy the Saints to get on the scoresheet against this inconsistent Spurs backline. It’s the home win and both teams to score bet we’re backing though at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
What you could win
This could leave you earning the following returns:
£30 bet on HOME WIN; DRAW NO BET in Oxford vs Newcastle returns £72
£30 free bet on HOME WIN & BTTS in Tottenham vs Southampton returns £72*
*Free bet stake not returned
Which would equal a total returns of £144 using the Betway New Customer Offer.
Terms and Conditions
At Betway we provide our players a number of offers on both sign up and throughout their time playing with us. Here is a quick guide to our Free Bet offers:
What are Free Bets?
Free Bets are given to customers to wager on any sports. Winnings will be paid into your cash balance minus the initial free bet amount and are not subject to any additional wagering requirements.
The £30 Welcome Offer is credited as a Free Bet.
Are there wagering requirements on my Free Bets?
There are no wagering requirements on your Free Bets. Winnings will be paid into your cash balance minus the initial free bet amount and are not subject to any additional wagering requirements.
e.g. £10 Free Bet placed at 5/1 (6.00) would return £50 to your cash balance = winnings minus the free bet stake
When will I be credited with my £30 Welcome Free Bet?
Your free bet will be a 100% match based on your first Credit/Debit Card or Paypal deposit, up to £30. To activate the Free Bet you must place bets totalling the value of their 1st deposit (up to £30). To count towards the playthrough requirement bets must be:
- single bets – must be placed at odds of 1.75 (3/4) or over
- each-way bets – the place part of the bet must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over
- system bets – each selection must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over
1. Betway Sports £30 Welcome Free Bet
1.1 Betway Sports Free Bet Welcome Offer – Qualification Terms
1. The Betway Sports Free Bet Welcome offer is a 100% Match based on a New Customer’s 1st deposit at Betway Sports.
2. The offer is available from 10:00 BST on Thursday 15th June, 2017 and is only valid to New Customers who reside in Ireland or the United Kingdom.
NOTE: existing Betway customers and customers who register a duplicate Sports account are not eligible to receive this offer (this includes customers who return having previously closed a Betway Sports/.com Account).
3. To qualify for the Betway Sports Free Bet Welcome offer, a minimum of £10 (or the customer’s currency equivalent) must be deposited using a valid debit/credit card or PayPal account at Betway within 7 days of a Sports Account being registered.
4. Only one Free Bet is permitted per New Customer and the maximum Free Bet awarded is £30.
5. The 100% Free Bet will be automatically credited to the Free Bet Balance upon a successful 1st deposit of £10 or more.
1.2 Betway Sports Free Bet Welcome Offer – Activation & Usage Terms
1. To activate the Free Bet:
a) a customer MUST place bets totalling the value of their 1st deposit (up to £30).
b) to count towards the playthrough requirement:
single bets – must be placed at odds of 1.75 (3/4) or over
each-way bets – the place part of the bet must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over
system bets – each selection must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over
2. Upon qualification, a Free Bet to the value of the 1st deposit (up to £30) will be instantly made available on the customer’s Sports Account.
3. The Free Bet will be activated upon placement of qualifying bet/bets that reach the Free Bet value.
4. The Free Bet will expire 7 days after the 1st deposit is made on the Sports Account, irrespective of it being activated or not.
2. General Terms
2.1 Betway Sports Free Bet Welcome Offer – General Terms
1. The Free Bet offer is only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Betway Sports reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
2. The Free Bet offer is only valid to the person who registers the Sports Account and applies only to Sports bets. It cannot be redeemed and is not transferable to any other product offered by Betway (Casino, Poker, Bingo or Vegas).
3. The Free Bet offer may not be claimed in conjunction with ANY other promotions currently offered by Betway Sports and is subject to on-going review. Betway Sports reserves the right to amend this offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
4. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any breach of our terms and conditions and irregular playing patterns. If any terms of an offer/ promotion are breached or if there is evidence of bets/wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (for example, betting patterns on the same events/markets that are identified across multiple accounts), which due to a Free Bet, Bonus, enhanced payment, our Cash Out feature or any other offer/promotion results in guaranteed customer returns regardless of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Betway reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to void Free Bet or Bonus stakes or void any stakes funded by the use of previously awarded Free Bets or Bonuses and withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winning from such voided bets. Betway also reserves the right to reclaim the Free Bet or Bonus awarded from such offers and confiscate them.
5. Should your qualifying bet/bets be void, push or a non-runner, you must stake the returns on another qualifying bet/bets before a withdrawal will be granted.
6. Betway Sports considers all the above Terms to be fair and by your participation in the Free Bet offer you consent to abide by them. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support
2.2 Free Bet General Terms
- If not used, the Free Bet will expire 7 days after being credited (unless specified otherwise in offer terms).
- The Free Bet cannot be used to place multi-line multiple bets (e.g. Trixie’s, Patents, Yankees etc.)
- Should the Free Bet be placed on a selection that is later voided, the stakes will be returned to your account as a Free Bet.
- The Free Bet is non-refundable and the Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
- The maximum return on any Free Bet stake is £20,000.
- Placement of a Free Bet on an each-way market is considered one bet (including the win and place portion). The return from this bet must be greater than the total value of the Free Bet placed for winnings to be paid out.
- A redeemed Free Bet will not count towards qualification to view streamed events.
- The following terms apply to all Betway promotional Free Bets (excluding the Free Bet Welcome Offer). Should you require assistance with any of these conditions, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support.
- The general terms & conditions shall apply to all interactions with Betway and must be read with all relevant promotional terms and conditions.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, all deposits have a playthrough of at least once (1), before a Free Bet specifically related to the deposit will be activated.
- Betway Sports Promotions department will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any and all promotional offers. Betway Sports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend any offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion without any prior notice. Any customer deviating from the promotional rules may be disqualified without notice.
- All accounts are reviewed for advantage play, as described in the Advantage Play section below.
You may also receive a ‘Flexi Bonus’ from Betway Sports or Casino. To view ‘Flexi Bonus’ terms click here.
3. Advantage Play
We offer our valued customers promotions and bonuses to reward them. To enable us to continue offering these promotions, we have a zero tolerance policy on activity which is designed to take advantage of our offers in violation of these terms. If any bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity occurs, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove the bonus balance from these and/or linked accounts.
Please also refer to Section 6 and 7 of the General Terms and Conditions.
Examples of advantage play include (but are not limited to):
- Using more than one account to claim multiple bonuses
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements)
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Artificially manipulating affiliate CPAs or revenue share
- if You have arrived from a website which promotes gambling in a manner in violation of these terms.
Betway considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
MORE: Visit our Premier League page for the latest information on the competition. You can also see our tipster’s Late Night Betting Tips. We also have lots more free football tips across our site and you can follow us on Twitter at @FootballTips