Tottenham head to Leicester on Saturday afternoon and you can get a huge 50/1 on the Foxes to beat the Lilywhites at the King Power Stadium with William Hill.
Tottenham’s stuttering start to the campaign continued with a disappointing away draw at Olympiakos in midweek, meaning they’ve now failed to win four games already so far this season after draws with Arsenal and Manchester City in the Premier League and a home defeat to Newcastle United.
Leicester City may have lost to Manchester United last weekend, but the Foxes have continued to improve at the start of this season under the guidance of Brendan Rodgers and that was their first defeat of the campaign. With the quality of Jamie Vardy and James Maddison in their side, the hosts will feel they can win out against Mauricio Pochettino’s men here.
You can get a huge 50/1 on the home team to win this one! Here’s how…
How to get 50/1 on Leicester to beat Tottenham
- Go to William Hill via our link
- Sign up for a new account using promo code LS50
- Place a £1 bet on Leicester to beat Tottenham at the normal on-site odds
- Get paid out at 50/1 in free bets if they do!
Terms and conditions
- Only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland.
- Only one ‘new account offer’ per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed. Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer.
- This Promotion is not available to new accounts depositing funds with Entropay, PaySafe, Paypal, Neosurf, iDeal, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay.
- Customers must sign up using Promo Code LV35.
- Offer will run from 10:00 on 19/09/2019 until 12:30 on 21/09/2019.
- Account must be opened on the iOS or Android mobile app, or on the mobile website.
- A maximum of £1 / €1 can be staked at the special price of 50/1 . Any additional amount will be offered at the standard price.
- Entries are limited to one per account holder.
- Free bets will be paid as 10 x £5 free bets.
- Free bets can be used on any sportsbook product (excluding tote, pool, and lottery bets).
- Free bets will be paid within 24 hours of the fight ending.
- Free bets will be available for 4 days.
- Free bet is non-refundable and may not be withdrawn.
- Free bet stake will be excluded from any winnings.
- Free bet cannot be partially redeemed.
- Cash in my bet will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the initial free bet).
- Customers whose accounts are closed before the qualifying bets are settled will not be eligible.
- Online and Mobile customers claiming this Sports Promotion will not be eligible to receive any other ‘New Customer’ promotion.
Terms & Conditions
1. For illustrated instructions showing you how to redeem your Free Bet, please refer to the “How do I check that my free bet has been credited to my account?” page on the Website here.
2. Currency amounts are calculated by the following conversion. GBP 10 = EUR 10, AUD 20, CAD 20, CHF 15, DKK 80, HKD 115, JPY 1300, SEK 120, SGD 20 & USD 10;
Promotional Play Restrictions
3. We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We expect you to participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and in breach of these Promotion Terms. These include: a) using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns); b) sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient; c) concealing your country of residence to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence; d) colluding with other customers to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; or e) using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
4. Where you are in breach of any Promotional Play Restriction, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or bets funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to any bonus.
General Promotion Terms
5. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
6. You may not participate in the Promotion if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
7. William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms a) without notice if it is required by any legal or regulatory change; or b) for any other reason by giving you advance notice in advance of the change for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or if there is manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms. We may also, at our discretion, offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion.
8. In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering is governed by William Hill’s general terms and conditions for use of the Website which are available at https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6719. You must read and understand the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms take precedence.
9. These Promotion Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction. 10. This Promotion is promoted, operated and hosted at the Website by WHG (International) Limited. 11. Please refer to the “Terminology” section by clicking here to find an explanation of all capitalised terms.
MORE: Visit our Premier League page for the latest information on the competition. You can also see our tipster’s Bet of the Day. We also have lots more free football tips across our site.