Betfred are offering new customers the chance to get up to £40 in free bets and we take a look at the best way to utilise this welcome bonus on this week’s Premier League fixtures.
Betfred’s latest new customer offer allows punters the chance to get up to £40 in free bets when they deposit and place a £10 bet – with three free £10 bets being credited plus a further £10 if your first bet isn’t a winner!
With this offer only being available for a limited time we’re utilising it on this week’s Premier League fixtures by placing a £10 correct score bet on Thursday’s fixture between Sheffield United and Newcastle United to release three free £10 bets to use the weekend’s games – plus another £10 if our Thursday tip isn’t a winner!
How does it work?
We recommend opening up an account at Betfred to follow our Bet Through The Card Tips. When you open an account, deposit and place a £10 bet, you get your hands on three free £10 bets, so you can stake £10 on all our tips despite only depositing £10 to begin with! If your first bet is a loser, you’ll then get another £10 free bet to use. This offer is for new customers, 18+ only and terms and conditions do apply. Just follow the steps below to get started:
- Go to Betfred via our link
- Open an account using promo code BETFRED40a
- Deposit £10 and use it to back our first tip below
- You will then receive 3 x £10 free bets – which you can use to back our other three tips!
- If your first bet is a loser – you’ll then receive another £10 free bet!
Qualifying Bet – Sheffield United 1-0 Newcastle United
Sheffield United’s form has been terrific of late as they’ve gone seven games unbeaten in the Premier League. Newcastle United haven’t been doing too badly themselves, but away from home we can see them struggling against a Blades outfit that are riding on the crest of the wave and will have a raucous Bramall Lane crowd behind them again here. Chris Wilder’s men have kept three home clean sheets already this season so we fancy them to edge out a narrow 1-0 win here.
Free Bet One – Bournemouth 1-2 Liverpool
2-1 seems to be the scoreline of choice for Liverpool this season. Much has been made of their ability to grind out wins in difficult circumstances and indeed the Reds have conceded in all but two of their Premier League games so far (ahead of Wednesday’s Merseyside Derby clash with Everton). Bournemouth have a few threatening attackers in their ranks so you can bet on them to find the net here and Liverpool to win 2-1 for the fifth time in eight games at odds of 15/2.
Free Bet Two – Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Burnley
At the time of writing, Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham have won their first three games under the new Portuguese boss and have rediscovered a real attacking spark in doing so. It’s worth noting however that the Lilywhites have still shipped six goals in those games and in Chris Wood and Ashley Barnes, Burnley possess two forwards with the physicality to cause problems for any defence in the league. We fancy the Clarets to grab a goal but still end up on the losing side rather comfortably here.
Free Bet Three – Manchester City 2-1 Manchester United
Rounding off the day’s action on Saturday night is the Manchester derby and after a thumping win at Burnley in midweek saw the Blues return to winning form we fancy them to overcome their red rivals at the Etihad Stadium in this one. The Red Devils, with the counter-attacking pace they have, will cause a threat to a City team that likes to dominate possession – but surely Pep Guardiola’s side have too much quality to slip up in a game of this magnitude knowing that the title race is slowly getting away from them.
Extra Free Bet – West Ham 1-1 Arsenal
And remember, if that first bet isn’t a winner at Bramall Lane you can get your hands on another £10 free bet which we recommend using on Sunday’s all-London clash between West Ham United and Arsenal. The Hammers earned a shock away win over another London rival, Chelsea, last weekend and will fancy their chance in this one as they look to start forcing their way back up the table. Arsenal’s away form is dreadful – they’re winless in six league away games.
If you were to back our tips for these games with the Betfred new customer offer you could come out with the following profit!
£10 on SHEFFIELD UNITED 1-0 NEWCASTLE UNITED returns £60 at odds of 5/1
£10 free bet on BOURNEMOUTH 1-2 LIVERPOOL returns £75* at odds of 15/2
£10 free bet on TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 3-1 BURNLEY returns £100* at odds of 10/1
£10 free bet on MANCHESTER CITY 2-1 MANCHESTER UNITED returns £90* at odds of 8/1
£10 extra free bet on WEST HAM 1-1 ARSENAL in West Ham vs Arsenal returns £80** at odds of 8/1
Odds correct at the time of writing.
*Free bet stake not included in returns
**Extra free bet only credited if qualifying bet does not win
That could equal a maximum total returns of £345 – good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- New Betfred.com or Betfred app customers only.
- The promotion is only available to customers from the UK (including Northern Ireland).
- Register using the promo code BETFRED40a, deposit and place first bet of £10 or more between 00:00 02/12/19 and 23:59 08/12/19. (Promotional Period)
- Customers first bet must be placed at a cumulative price of Evens (2.0) or greater.
- Any bet type will qualify but must have a total stake of at least £10.
- Customers must deposit and bet a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction. For example, two £5 single bets will not qualify as they are two separate bet transactions.
- Customers first bet must be settled within the promo period in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Customers first bet must be placed on Sports markets. (Totepool, Games, Casino, Numbers, Lotto, Virtual, Poker and Bingo do not qualify)
- Customers can only qualify for this offer once.
- Customers will receive £30 in Free Bets and an additional £10 in Free Bets (£40 in Free Bets in total) should their first bet lose. The bet is deemed to have lost if the return is zero. Non-runner and void bets are not classed as losing bets.
- Cashed out bets do not count towards for this offer.
- In most cases, Free Bets will be credited to a customer account within 10 hours of the qualifying bet being settled. However, bonus payments may be delayed should further account validation be needed.
- Customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process via a SMS message. Validation must be completed within 60 days of the first bet being settled. The £30 or £40 in free bets will be credited within 24 hours of SMS validation taking place.
- Customers depositing using prepaid Visa’s and Mastercard’s, or e-Wallets will not qualify for this promotion.
- Only one welcome offer per new customer and the customers taking up this offer will not qualify for any other Games, Lotto, Sports or Virtual new customer offers.
- All Free Bets are valid for 7 days after issue. Any Free Bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed.
- Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable.
- One welcome offer per household/IP address/Mobile or Tablet device only. Previous account holders are not eligible for the offer. Anyone opening a Betfred.com account that has previously held an account with us that is closed does not qualify for the offer.
- These terms and Conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the General Betfred Terms and Conditions.
- Betfred.com reserves the right to withhold the rewarding of any free bet payment if a customer’s identity cannot be verified using our standard checks or, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the account holder is not the person who has created the account or is operating the account. In these cases, Betfred may request identity and proof of address documentation to verify a customer’s identity. Failure to satisfy verification of your identity will result in the non-payment of your bonus.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.begambleaware.org or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133.
- Over 18s only.
MORE: Get the very latest Premier League tips for the next round of matches on our Premier League predictions page. Visit our Daily Double page for our successful daily tip. We have lots more free football tips across the rest of our site and you can also follow our latest bets on Twitter at @FootballTips.