Orlando City SC (+104 moneyline odds to win) takes the pitch against FC Cincinnati (+248) in a projected tight matchup. The matchup has an over/under of 2.5 goals. Looking for betting picks for this matchup? Keep scrolling for all the facts and figures you need before you bet on this game.
Get a great offer for new bettors at BetFred by using our link to sign up. 18+ only, BeGambleAware, T&Cs apply, new UK customers only.
Orlando City SC vs. FC Cincinnati Match Odds and Info
- Match Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Match Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Exploria Stadium
- Favorite: Orlando City SC (+104)
- Underdog: FC Cincinnati (+248)
- Draw: +239
- Over/under: 2.5
Orlando City SC vs. FC Cincinnati Betting Trends and Stats
- Orlando City SC was favored on the moneyline 17 times last season, and finished 9-0-8 in those games.
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of +104 or shorter, Orlando City SC had a 6-0-3 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- Orlando City SC’s games last season featured more than 2.5 goals 18 times.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives Orlando City SC a 49.0% chance to win.
- FC Cincinnati was an underdog 24 times last season, and won seven, or 29.2%, of those games.
- FC Cincinnati had a record of 5-5-5 when they were set as an underdog of +248 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- FC Cincinnati played 21 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 2.5 goals.
|Orlando City SC (Rank)
||FC Cincinnati (Rank)
||Opponent Chances Created
Orlando City SC vs. FC Cincinnati Players to Watch
- Facundo Torres had nine goals (on 32 shots, 1.0 per game) and seven assists last season.
- Ercan Kara had 11 goals and three assists last season.
- Alexandre Pato had three goals (on 26 shots, 1.0 per game) and five assists.
- Mauricio Pereyra had one goal and seven assists.
- With 19 goals and six assists, Brandon Vazquez stars.
- Brenner had 17 goals (on 48 shots, 2.0 per game) and six assists.
- Luciano Acosta had 11 goals and 11 assists.
- Alvaro Barreal had five goals and five assists.
Orlando City SC vs. FC Cincinnati Betting Tips
Our pick on the moneyline for this match is Orlando City SC to win. As for the total goals scored, our model projects the teams will go under 2.5 goals.
Ready to place a bet on this match? Head to BetFred today and get a great offer for new depositors. 18+ only, BeGambleAware, T&Cs apply, new UK customers only.
Geo restrictions apply. 18+ only, BeGambleAware. See sportsbook website for full T&Cs. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.