Liverpool is a close favorite (+138 moneyline odds to win) when it squares off against Manchester United (+183). The matchup has an over/under of 2.5. Hoping to find betting tips for this matchup? Keep reading for all the stats you need before you wager on this game.
Get a great offer for new bettors at BetFred by using our link to sign up. 18+ only, BeGambleAware, T&Cs apply, new UK customers only.
Liverpool vs. Manchester United Match Odds and Info
- Match Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Match Time: 11:30 AM ET
- Venue: Anfield
- Favorite: Liverpool FC (+138)
- Underdog: Manchester United (+183)
- Draw: +261
- Over/under: 2.5
Liverpool vs. Manchester United Betting Trends and Stats
- Liverpool has gotten the victory in nine of the 21 games it has played as the moneyline favorite this season. When favored, it has accumulated 33 of a possible 63 points.
- Liverpool has a record of 9-6-6 this season in games with a moneyline shorter than +138. In those games, it has picked up 33 of a possible 63 points.
- Liverpool and its opponent have combined to score more than 2.5 goals in 14 of 24 games this season.
- Liverpool has a 42.0% chance of winning this match, per the moneyline.
- Manchester United has pulled off an upset victory twice when playing as the moneyline underdog this season (in five games as the underdog).
- Manchester United has a pair of victories in matches with moneyline odds of +183 or longer (in five chances).
- Manchester United has played 15 games this season with over 2.5 goals.
||Manchester United (Rank)
||Opponent Chances Created
Liverpool vs. Manchester United Players to Watch
- Mohamed Salah stars for Liverpool, with nine goals and six assists.
- Roberto Firmino has seven goals and three assists, another important player for Liverpool.
- Darwin Nunez has six goals and three assists.
- Luis Diaz has provided three goals and two assists.
- Marcus Rashford has 14 goals (on 39 shots, 1.6 per game) and three assists for Manchester United.
- Bruno Fernandes has five goals and seven assists, another key player for Manchester United.
- Christian Eriksen has one goal (on 16 shots, 1.8 per game) and seven assists.
- Jadon Sancho has four goals (on eight shots, 0.5 per game) and one assist.
Liverpool vs. Manchester United Head-to-Head
Liverpool met Manchester United on August 22, losing 2-1, with 17 shots compared to the opponent’s 12. Salah scored one goal for Liverpool, on two shots. Manchester United got one goal each (on one and three shots, respectively) from Sancho and Rashford.
Liverpool vs. Manchester United Betting Tips
Our pick on the moneyline for this fixture is Manchester United to win. As for the total number of goals scored, our model projects the teams will go over 2.5 goals.
Ready to place a bet on this match? Head to BetFred today and get a great offer for new depositors. 18+ only, BeGambleAware, T&Cs apply, new UK customers only.
Geo restrictions apply. 18+ only, BeGambleAware. See sportsbook website for full T&Cs. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.