Tottenham and Milwall go head to head in what should be a lively FA Cup quarter-final clash on Sunday afternoon. We're backing Harry Kane and co to dominate with our best bets and predictons. Live stream here too!
Tottenham vs Millwall Betting Tips
As soon as this draw was made, attention turned to the potential off the field problems. These are two London rivals and it could be an intense atmosphere throughout Sunday. Police will certainly be on alert.
We're sticking to the football though and it could well be a tighter game then many expect. Tottenham are of course the favourites - they are in stunning form at home right now - and they should eventually get the job done.
Don't think for one second that this Millwall team makes it easy for them though. Neil Harris has seen his team climb into the play-off positions with no defeats in 2017 so far. Let's not forget they beat Leicester City in the last round too.
Their success has been built on a solid defence. One that has only conceded once in their last ten matches. So, expect them to get men behind the ball and be tough for the hosts to break down at White Hart Lane.
Tottenham have Harry Kane in their ranks though and if anyone is going to produce a moment of magic to win the game, it's him. Eight goals in four matches, three hat-tricks already this season and an eye for goal that makes him one of the most feared around.
Could a single strike from the England man be enough for Spurs to progress?
Tottenham to win to nil @ 8/11 with bet365
Tottenham vs Millwall Match Stats
- Tottenham have won 11 domestic home matches in a row - Premier League & FA Cup
- Harry Kane has scored eight goals in his last four matches, including two hat-tricks
- Millwall are unbeaten in all competitions since the 17th December
- The League One side have also only conceded once in their last ten matches
Tottenham vs Millwall Live Stream
- Go to bet365 via this link
- Register a new account or log-in
- Select Tottenham vs Millwall match
- Stream Spurs vs Millwall in the FA Cup live!