Arsenal vs Lincoln Betting Tips
This is a home banker, of that there can be no doubt. Anything other than a comfortable Arsenal win would be a shock. They are a top Premier League side at home to non-league opposition.
It does mean that Lincoln have NO pressure on them at all though and this is sometimes dangerous. They have already won at Burnley in this year's FA Cup to make history and the way the Gunners are playing, who can rule out the home side having a scare?
Lincoln will certainly work hard throughout and be backed by a vocal group of fans. In fact, everybody other than Arsenal fans will be cheering on the non-league side. Their run to the last eight is the highlight of this year's FA Cup campaign.
Looking at the best bets to place, we can see the underdogs keeping it tight for a period of time, but they might struggle in the final third. Therefore, it could be an interesting contest until Arsenal break the deadlock.
Then, it could be a reasonably comfortable afternoon for Arsene Wenger's men.
Arsenal HT / Arsenal FT @ 1/3 with bet365
Danny Welbeck to score twice or more @ 4/1 with BetVictor
Arsenal vs Lincoln Match Stats
- Arsenal have lost four of their last six matches across all competitions
- The Gunners have won five of their last six matches at the Emirates
- Lincoln are the first non-league side to reach the FA Cup quarter-finals in 103 years
- The visitors haven't conceded a single in each of their last four away fixtures
Arsenal vs Lincoln City Live Stream
- Sign up to bet365 via this link
- Log-in to your account or register
- Select Arsenal vs Lincoln City match
- Watch the FA Cup clash live!