If you're thinking of placing an accumulator bet this summer, BetStars could be the place to go to. They offer money back if your 5-fold coupon loses by one!
We've all been there. Your football accumulator is looking good and then one bet lets it down and costs you your original stake, never mind the potential winnings. Heartbreaking, isn't it? Well, with BetStars this is a thing of the past.
Put simply, they offer a refund on your bet if your accumulator loses because of one result. You then have the funds back in your account and are ready to go again without losing out!
Place a fivefold (or more) football accumulator on the ‘Match Result’ market and if one of your legs loses, we’ll refund your stake as a Free Bet up to $/£/€50. Note that all selections in the accumulator must have odds greater than 1.20 (1/5).
We are certainly using this for the new season and it came up trumps for us when we got 4 out of 5 selections right on Saturday in the Scottish League Cup!
Below is our latest BetStars accumulator. It's a big odds bet, but why not when you have the insurance of getting a refund if it just misses out?
BetStars Accumulator Tips
Saturday 26th November
Leicester v Middlesbrough - Home win
Newcastle v Blackburn - Home win
Hull v West Brom - Draw
Derby v Norwich - Draw
Swansea v Palace - Draw
A £10 stake on this at Betstars returned £920.28
Remember, if it loses by one result - that £10 is making its way back into our account.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum stake is $/£/€0.51.
- Max refund for any individual qualifying accumulator is $/£/€50.
- Max refund per day is $/£/€50.
- Accumulators of five or more selections that include multiple sports will not qualify. For example, an accumulator with five qualifying football bets plus one bet in another sport (or a bet in a non-qualifying football market) will not qualify.
- Any multiple that is cashed out will not qualify.
- Multiples placed with Free Bets will not qualify.
- Any voided legs as part of an accumulator will be subtracted. E.g. a 7-fold accumulator with 1 voided leg will be considered a 6 fold accumulator. If the number of legs becomes less than 5, as a result the accumulator will not qualify.
- If more than one accumulator qualifies in the same day the sum of the stake amount will be added in to one Free Bet for the sum of the amount. E.g. 2 x $/£/€10 qualifying accumulators will result in a $/£/€20 Free Bet awarded within 48 hours.
- If bets are placed in different currencies the sum of stakes will be returned as USD.
- If any leg in the accumulator is lower than 1.20 (1/5) the accumulator will not qualify.
- Bets placed with Free Bets, bets that are cashed-out, and all void bets will not qualify. Free Bets will be credited within 48 hours after settlement of the last selection of the qualifying accumulator bet.
- You can view the Free Bet under the ‘Bonus Bets’ tab in your account, located next to the Bet Slip.
- Free Bet(s) will expire after seven (7) days.
- Your Free Bet will be credited in the currency of your stake. If you change your currency after qualifying for a Free Bet, your Free Bet will be located under the currency of the original stake.
- Free Bets placed on void selections will not be refunded.
- This offer is not available for use in conjunction with any other promotions run by BetStars. Bets placed with any Free Bet voucher offered from other promotions at BetStars will not qualify for this offer.
- BetStars reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and in the event of any dispute BetStars decision is final.
- Where there is evidence that a series of bets, placed by individual customers on the same outcome, are linked through a referring website, messaging service, arbitrage alert service or betting system, BetStars reserves the right not to offer the Free Bet to those customers at its sole discretion.
- BetStars reserves the right in its sole discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of any promotional offer to customers.