Brighton is favored at home (-129) against West Ham (+358). The matchup has an over/under of 2.5. Looking for betting picks for this match? Read on for all the stats you need before you wager on this game.
Get a great offer for new bettors at BetFred by using our link to sign up. 18+ only, BeGambleAware, T&Cs apply, new UK customers only.
Brighton vs. West Ham Match Odds and Info
- Match Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Match Time: 10:00 AM ET
- Venue: American Express Community Stadium
- Favorite: Brighton & Hove Albion (-129)
- Underdog: West Ham United (+358)
- Draw: +271
- Over/under: 2.5
Brighton vs. West Ham Betting Trends and Stats
- Through 15 games as the moneyline favorite this season, Brighton has won six times. When favored, it has accumulated 22 points.
- In four games with a moneyline shorter than -129, Brighton has two wins. In those games, it has picked up seven of a possible 12 points.
- Brighton’s games this season have finished above this match’s total of 2.5 goals 13 times.
- The moneyline says Brighton has a 56.3% chance of winning this game.
- In 11 games as the underdog on the moneyline, West Ham has secured the upset one time.
- West Ham is winless in matches with moneyline odds of +358 or longer (in six chances).
- West Ham has played six games this season with over 2.5 goals.
||West Ham (Rank)
||Opponent Chances Created
Brighton vs. West Ham Players to Watch
- Pascal Gross stars for Brighton, with six goals and three assists.
- With five goals and four assists, Solly March is another key player for Brighton.
- With five goals and two assists, Kaoru Mitoma is chipping in for Brighton as well.
- Alexis MacAllister has five goals (on 31 shots, 1.6 per game).
- Jarrod Bowen has four goals (on 23 shots, 1.2 per game) and two assists for West Ham.
- Said Benrahma is another important player for West Ham, with three goals and three assists.
- Michail Antonio has three goals and two assists.
- Declan Rice has two goals (on 20 shots, 0.8 per game) and three assists.
Brighton vs. West Ham Head-to-Head
Earlier this season, Brighton defeated West Ham 2-0 on August 21 (with eight shots versus West Ham’s nine). Brighton got one goal each (on two and two shots, respectively) from MacAllister and Leandro Trossard. Antonio led West Ham with one shot.
Brighton vs. West Ham Betting Tips
Our pick on the moneyline for this match is Brighton to win. As for the over/under, our model projects that the teams will combine to go over 2.5 goals.
Ready to place a bet on this match? Head to BetFred today and get a great offer for new depositors. 18+ only, BeGambleAware, T&Cs apply, new UK customers only.
Geo restrictions apply. 18+ only, BeGambleAware. See sportsbook website for full T&Cs. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.