Austin FC is projected as a tight favorite (+102 on the moneyline) against Montreal (+242). The over/under is 2.5 in the matchup. Hoping to find betting tips for this match? Keep reading for all the facts and figures you need before you bet on this game.
Get a great offer for new bettors at BetFred by using our link to sign up. 18+ only, BeGambleAware, T&Cs apply, new UK customers only.
Austin FC vs. Montreal Match Odds and Info
- Match Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Match Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: Q2 Stadium
- Favorite: Austin FC (+102)
- Underdog: CF Montréal (+242)
- Draw: +257
- Over/under: 2.5
Austin FC vs. Montreal Betting Trends and Stats
- Austin FC was favored on the moneyline 18 times last season, and finished 8-7-3 in those games.
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of +102 or shorter, Austin FC went 7-4-1 (58.3%).
- Austin FC and its opponent combined for more than 2.5 goals in 26 of 37 games last season.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives Austin FC a 49.5% chance to win.
- Montreal was an underdog in 15 games last season, and won nine (60.0%) of those contests (9-2-4).
- Montreal entered zero games last season as the underdog by +242 or more and was 3-2-4 in those contests.
- Montreal and its opponent combined for more than 2.5 goals in 25 of 36 games last season.
|Austin FC (Rank)
||Opponent Chances Created
Austin FC vs. Montreal Players to Watch
- Sebastian Driussi had 25 goals and five assists last season, a key contributor.
- Diego Fagundez had six goals and 12 assists.
- Gyasi Zardes had nine goals and two assists.
- Ethan Finlay had five goals and five assists.
- Romell Quioto had 15 goals (11th in league) and five assists last season.
- Lassi Lappalainen had three goals and five assists.
- With four goals and three assists, Zachary Brault Guillard is chipped in as well.
- Kamal Miller had two goals (on 13 shots, 0.4 per game) and three assists.
Austin FC vs. Montreal Betting Tips
Our pick on the moneyline for this matchup is Austin FC to win. As for the total number of goals scored, our model projects that the teams will combine to go over 2.5 goals.
Ready to place a bet on this match? Head to BetFred today and get a great offer for new depositors. 18+ only, BeGambleAware, T&Cs apply, new UK customers only.
Geo restrictions apply. 18+ only, BeGambleAware. See sportsbook website for full T&Cs. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.